Thursday, March 3, 2011

Girl On The Move - Part One

103 miles from the Orlando Airport to Brighthouse Field in Clearwater, FL.  Not exactly the be all and end all of road trips but an adventure none the less.  I have actually only ever taken road trips with boyfriends, which basically means me in the passenger’s seat either talking their ear off or sound asleep.  I’ve mentioned before that I’m not a driver but tomorrow I will begin facing my fears by stepping behind the wheel and hitting the unfamiliar road.  I don’t know what I’ll find but I know what I’m looking for.  I’m looking for something different, something unfamiliar and unknown.  I’m looking for excitement and I’m seeking to make some memories along the way.  103 miles sounds like a good place to start.
Stay tuned for more from this girl on the move…

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment