Monday, March 28, 2011

Finishing Best

A few weeks ago, I wrote a post about nice guys finishing last and asked the question, what happens to nice girls.  Well I’d like to revisit both of those ideas.
I said nice guys finish last but maybe it’s more like they finish best.  This weekend, I spent time with some of my favorite people in the world.  Most of my friends are either married, engaged or in serious relationships and this weekend reminded me that each of them managed to find really nice guys but more importantly these nice guys found the best girls.  At the end of the game, it looks like the nice ones are definitely coming in first place.
So what happens to nice girls?  Nice girls find nice guys.  Sounds pretty simple but if you’re a nice girl out there looking for your knight in shining armor; you just have to keep the faith.  When I wrote my original post about nice guys finishing last, I was motivated by a few situations where the bad guys came out on top, however, this weekend I was surrounded by example after example of nice people who found each other.  It all make me think, how could any of these people ever come in last? 
“I do want to go out on top, as a winner.” – Art Modell

No comments:

Post a Comment