Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This Is Only A Test

This month I’ve decided to test the theory of you get what you give.  I want to find out if you really devote yourself to achieving something, can you actually make it happen.  Personally I feel like I’ve taken a lot of the necessary steps to move my life forward but I still feel like I’m staying still.  Sure I go through peeks and valleys but ultimately, I don’t think I’m really where I want to be and I want to make sure I’m at least headed in that direction.
So my question is, if you put in the blood, sweat and tears, will it get you where you want to go?  If it is true that you get what you put in, how much do you have to devote to something to truly make it happen?
"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment