Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank You!

Well it’s almost thanksgiving and if you haven’t done so already, it’s probably time to start thinking about what you’re thankful for this year.  Often the true purpose of the holiday, the giving thanks part, gets overshadowed by the food and festivities but that doesn’t mean that we forget about it completely.
So if you need a little help figuring out what to be thankful for, I suggest taking a look at the blog The Cup Is Half Full at http://difi-cuphalffull.blogspot.com/.  This is a blog from a good friend of mine and during the month of November, she has completely devoted  her site to things that people are thankful for.  It might just inspire you to find out exactly what you want to give thanks for this year and don’t forget to check out my entry from November 8th, Thankful for Time.
So, on that note I’m not going to write anything today.  I’m just going to say thank you.  Thank you to anyone who is reading or has been reading my blog.  Thank you for taking an interest in what I have to say.  Thank you to those of you have supported me and reached out to tell me that you have enjoyed what I’m doing with this site.  For all of you, I am thankful!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. If I could "like" this post. I would have. :)

    ReplyDelete